Hogsthorpe Parish Council
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Wednesday 2nd September 2020
at Hogsthorpe Village Hall.
Please note change of time of meeting
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 3.00 pm. Members of the public and press are welcome. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 3.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kath Hayes Kath Hayes – Clerk to the Council Dated 30th August 2020
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Approval of notes of last meeting 29th July 2020
4. Vacant Councillor Position
5. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
- Reply sent regarding bench in churchyard
- Alan and Betty Joyce Plaque
6. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
7. General correspondence
8. Financial Matters
a) Payment of Accounts
a) Mayfield House, Bracken Lane – permission given
b) Hill view Caravan Park – permission given
c) Westview, Thames Street – application for extension/alterations to existing dwelling
10. Playpark update – see separate report
11. Christmas event?
12. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 7th October 2020 (via whatever method is allowed by Government Guidelines)
13. AOB for note only or next agenda
Consideration of Clerk’s position
- Salary and Conditions of Employment
- Working from home allowance & general expenses (inc travel expenses)
- Interviewing process, How, who, when?
- Start date, handover and initial training
- Equipment (computer/printer)